Hyundai Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi
I have a 2011 sonata gls , My question is
Can I put 18'' wheels just like the sonata se comes with , I've Check a couple of websites with good prices in wheels n tires packages.

Thank u

·
Registered
854 Posts
I wouldn't go more than 8.5" wide on the rim. Offset should be around 40. Lug pattern should be 5x114.3 or 5x4.5.

·
Registered
143 Posts
I would go with the same size weels/tires that come on the SE as the car is designed for these. 225/45/18. Rims are 7.5"

·
Registered
106 Posts
QUOTE (Luife @ Aug 11 2010, 12:02 AM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=348573
Hi
I have a 2011 sonata gls , My question is
Can I put 18'' wheels just like the sonata se comes with , I've Check a couple of websites with good prices in wheels n tires packages.

Thank u

One last word of advice; when buying wheels, make sure they are the exact size, width, and offset as the existing factory 18". Dealerships try to deny warranty work on ANYTHING related to the wheels based on aftermarket wheels. Ask me how I know :grin:

·
Registered
233 Posts
QUOTE (Luife @ Aug 16 2010, 12:27 AM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=349611
hey guys what do you think about this one , i couldn`t find it 7.5

Drag DR-38
You sure those will fit? They don't come up in the selection under model specific for the SE. There may be an clearance or bolt pattern issue. Better confirm before you pull the trigger. But other than that, they look nice.

·
Registered
854 Posts

·
Registered
268 Posts
QUOTE (Luife @ Aug 17 2010, 09:37 PM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=350046
ok guys , i dont gonna bother you no more
what about this , give me your opinion
[attachment=19827:Enkei_EK...perblack.jpg]
[attachment=19828:ICW_201MS.jpg]
i was looking at the first one myself....i would get those in a heartbeat if they came in 20 inches i havent found them that size yet

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
I got another issue, those rims you see there are 18`` but now i have a friend that he told me that don`t go more than 17`` , and he explain me something i didn`t understand very clear about it, i told him that the Sonata SE comes with 18`` from factory and he told me that even the SE with those factory rims is gonna have problems in a near future.

so what do you think, can i go with the 18`` or 17``

·
Registered
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
2,277 Posts
Luife,

If you are still looking for the factory 18's, check out this eBay auction. This also includes the tires but no TPMS. A steal for what he is asking!!

11 Sonata SE wheels

1 - 17 of 17 Posts