Hyundai Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anybody know if Getz wheels (steel) will fit straight on a i10.is the offset the same,on my sons black i10 the alloy's are looking shabby they must be the most awkward alloy's to keep clean,so i want to see if the Getz wheels go straight on .then get the i10 wheels sprayed black,think it will be much better to keep clean.also do you need to put different wheel nuts on, are the alloy and steel nuts the same?

bowie

·
Registered
121 Posts
not sure with regards to the fitment but how shabby are they? My 59 plate had corrosion along the spoke edges trip to dealer resulted in new alloys being ordered

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
QUOTE (Duuncan @ Jun 29 2010, 10:59 PM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=337235
not sure with regards to the fitment but how shabby are they? My 59 plate had corrosion along the spoke edges trip to dealer resulted in new alloys being ordered
i think they would need a pan scrubber to get the brake dust and crap off,i have tried all alloy wheel cleaners on, they are not peeling yet ,on my own i10 i try to do them every two weeks,

bowie

·
Registered
121 Posts
last time I had trouble I wet them slopped neat car shampoo all over them and left them to soak like that for a half hour, did the trick nicely

1 - 5 of 5 Posts