Hyundai Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
990 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was at pep boys today getting some air fresheners and i noticed that they had wheel spacers by the rim sections i found some spacers they were about 7.99 for singles ones and they have them in 5/16 or 1/4 has anyone ever installed wheel spacers before? I have 20"s on my car for the summer right now there 20x70.5 with a 225/35/20 tire does anyone know if the spacers will make them rub? Any info would be great imp considering getting them and trying them out thanks guys.

·
Registered
87 Posts
QUOTE (Supernova88642 @ Jun 30 2010, 10:15 PM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=337645
I was at pep boys today getting some air fresheners and i noticed that they had wheel spacers by the rim sections i found some spacers they were about 7.99 for singles ones and they have them in 5/16 or 1/4 has anyone ever installed wheel spacers before? I have 20"s on my car for the summer right now there 20x70.5 with a 225/35/20 tire does anyone know if the spacers will make them rub? Any info would be great imp considering getting them and trying them out thanks guys.
Rubbing shouldn't be an issue. I don't know about cars, but the wheel spacers on my Bronco seemed to make the u-joints wear out faster... Of course, 14 inches of lift on a Bronco may not have been the best idea I've ever had either...

1 - 2 of 2 Posts