Hyundai Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I own a 2011 Sonata GLS with alloy 16" factory OEM wheels. I just purchased a set of factory OEM 17" take off wheels and tires from a new Sonata Limited (I think). I live in New England where winters provide slippery conditions of all types and winter tires are very desirable. My idea is to mount winter tires on my 16" OEM GLS wheels and use the 17" OEM wheels for non-winter use. I know there are many after market wheels of 17" size that will fit my GLS, but will the 17" OEM wheel bolt onto my hubs without any problem?

·
Registered
1,292 Posts
QUOTE (Normj @ Dec 17 2010, 11:13 AM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=380865
I own a 2011 Sonata GLS with alloy 16" factory OEM wheels. I just purchased a set of factory OEM 17" take off wheels and tires from a new Sonata Limited (I think). I live in New England where winters provide slippery conditions of all types and winter tires are very desirable. My idea is to mount winter tires on my 16" OEM GLS wheels and use the 17" OEM wheels for non-winter use. I know there are many after market wheels of 17" size that will fit my GLS, but will the 17" OEM wheel bolt onto my hubs without any problem?
Yes the hubs are the same size. 16" 17" & 18"

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks Joeeey for the reply. Since Hyundai doesn't seem to offer 17" or 18" wheel packages with the GLS, I wasn't 100% sure they would fit.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts