Hyundai Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
222 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello forum members,
Just wondering if anyone might know the offset on 17" OEM wheels on the 2.4 AWD
I am trying to figure out if a 18" sonata wheel would fit on the 13' SF.
thanks guys.

·
Registered
2,052 Posts
Hello forum members,
Just wondering if anyone might know the offset on 17" OEM wheels on the 2.4 AWD
I am trying to figure out if a 18" sonata wheel would fit on the 13' SF.
thanks guys.
I think all the SF are the same...+49.5. I suspect a sonata wheel will fit. The offset should be stamped on the inside of the wheel. Bore size should be the same (67.1), as should the bolt pattern 5x114.3. Of course, you would need a 235/60/18 tire profile to maintain same diameter.

Cheers.

·
Registered
222 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks for the info. Do you think the split spoke sonata wheel would look good on the SF. (With the right tire of course) our SF will be be delivered on Monday aug 19.

·
Registered
2,052 Posts
What colour is your SFS? It really is a subjective question, but IMHO, yeah it should look. I generally like a larger wheel, within limits, so going to 18" is a plus to me. Those split wheels are also nice, but again, subjective, because some may like the look of the OEM wheels. Really hard to say. Nice thing is, changing the wheels out will distinguish your SFS from the rest.

Do you have those wheels or are you buying? If you buying, you may want to look at after market options where you could decrease your offset slightly to widen the stance.

·
2,258 Posts

·
Registered
222 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
The colour of my SF is twilight Blk. I do like the look of a slightly wider stance but I like the OEMs. The 18" sonata wheels in question are from detroit wheel &tire. They are a bright Chrome PVD coated wheel Very nice look on my sonata
thought the same would apply to SF. When I get the SF. I will pull a wheel off and mount the sonatas wheel. Cheers !

·
Registered
2,052 Posts
The colour of my SF is twilight Blk. I do like the look of a slightly wider stance but I like the OEMs. The 18" sonata wheels in question are from detroit wheel &tire. They are a bright Chrome PVD coated wheel Very nice look on my sonata
thought the same would apply to SF. When I get the SF. I will pull a wheel off and mount the sonatas wheel. Cheers !
Ok. See, I am not a fan of chrome wheels myself. I prefer a machine face, and if not, all painted. But what matters is you like them. Go for it...and post some pics when you get them on.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts