Hyundai Forums banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

14 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
This part is on a 1999 Galloper 2.5td
Whats the name of it please.
Its the cyclinder part with the air hose coming from the centre.
Its attached to the side of the fuel injection pump.
Also whats the name of the part underneath it.
Been online but no joy.
Thanks 20190512_141622_1557668459407.jpg
1 - 1 of 1 Posts