Hyundai Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone knows what's the usage of the side bar which is normal installed under the side doors?

Where can I get it?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
56 Posts
for our matrix is just for cosmetic looks,you can get it at malaysia jb xtra market selling at 160rm
Originally posted by seekerjason@Aug 24 2004, 10:30 AM
Anyone knows what's the usage of the side bar which is normal installed under the side doors?

Where can I get it?
[snapback]884[/snapback]​
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
8 Posts
Originally posted by varadero23@Aug 24 2004, 07:22 AM
for our matrix is just for cosmetic looks,you can get it at malaysia jb xtra market selling at 160rm
[snapback]886[/snapback]​


May I know where the location of the xtra market in jb.Thanks
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
146 Posts
Originally posted by stride79@Sep 4 2004, 03:46 AM
May I know where the location of the xtra market in jb.Thanks
[snapback]1030[/snapback]​


Well if you know the main road going to direction of Kota Tinggi/Desaru you're on the right track.

From City Square JB town to Extra Hypermarket approx about 15-20km.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
8 Posts
Originally posted by mytricks@Sep 4 2004, 03:52 AM
Well if you know the main road going to direction of Kota Tinggi/Desaru you're on the right track.

From City Square JB town to Extra Hypermarket approx about 15-20km.
[snapback]1032[/snapback]​

Is it near any shopping centre as can have the name of the shopping centre or is it near holiday inn. Thanks
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
146 Posts
Originally posted by stride79@Sep 4 2004, 07:12 AM
Is it near any shopping centre as can have the name of the shopping centre or is it near holiday inn. Thanks
[snapback]1037[/snapback]​


No shopping centre aroun the area. At the main road is on your left
there is a big sign EXTRA HYPERMARKET before you arrived at the junction than turn left. It is the same road that goes to Carrefour
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
56 Posts
B4 THAT YOU WILL SEE A BIG GREEN CAR ON THE RIGHT
Originally posted by mytricks@Sep 4 2004, 11:49 PM
No shopping centre aroun the area. At the main road is on your left
there is a big sign EXTRA HYPERMARKET before you arrived at the junction than turn left. It is the same road that goes to Carrefour
[snapback]1056[/snapback]​
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1 Posts
Is the side bar acutual component from Hyundai? What about getting this done in Singapore? :rolleyes:


Originally posted by varadero23@Sep 14 2004, 07:12 PM
B4 THAT YOU WILL SEE A BIG GREEN CAR ON THE RIGHT
[snapback]1158[/snapback]​
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
146 Posts
Originally posted by ozzieugene@Nov 3 2004, 05:43 PM
Is the side bar acutual component from Hyundai? What about getting this done in Singapore?  :rolleyes:
[snapback]2308[/snapback]​


nope not the original Hyundai stuff but Made in Malaysia to fit Matrix
so i suggest buy in JB cheaper

in SG yes try 4wd car accesories shop near New Park Hotel(S'goon)
forgotten the namesomething like Pro-V
 
1 - 9 of 9 Posts
Top