Hyundai Forums banner

1 - 20 of 58 Posts

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey, just wanted to find out which wiper blades you guys use on your sonata?

I have been using Rain X Latitude wipers but noticed that they aren't so good, they leave streaks even when there new!

Would love to know what wipers you use, that are good and don't leave streaks!

·
Registered
1,168 Posts
I have tried many brand and types over the years. The basic Aanco work the best. They were given very good ratings by Consumer Reports.

·
Registered
330 Posts

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter #8

·
Registered
920 Posts
I'm using goodyear blades from Costco. We're $5 each. Have heard very bad things for them but they leave no streaks and are clean wiping in all weather. I have yet to have a bad experience with them.

·
Registered
330 Posts
Are you currently using the Trico Telfon SHIELD blades?

There like the OEM sonata blades? Cause the OEM blades weren't too bad actually!
Not yet but I will.

·
Registered
1,168 Posts
I have used the Bosch and they are probably the next best thing to the Anco31.

I own 6 vehicles and I use a lot of blades in a year. I keep coming back to Anco for streak free cleaning and longevity.

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
hmmm ... so maybe Bosch would be a choice to think about, but yet the reviews for the Trico blades aren't too bad!

·
Registered
76 Posts
anyone know a good whipper for snow

·
Registered
10 Posts
I've tried just about every blade available in the US. Don't waste your money on the new, fancy one piece models from any maker. The absolute best is the Bosch Excel+.

·
Registered
687 Posts
The Latitudes are awesome for me. No streaks. The only problem I have is when it's just damp I get a "popping" sound when the wipers go back down on the driver's side.

·
Registered
564 Posts
I have tried the Trico Teflon Shield, and they did not work for me at all. Very noisy and very streaky.

I am currently using the Valeo Ultimate. It is working well for me.

I also had good service from the Bosch Marathon from Walmart.

1 - 20 of 58 Posts