Hyundai Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have an 03 elantra gt. I brought it to my mechanic because at highway speeds the steering wheel shakes bad. They looked at it and told me i need 2 new front tires because the belt in them has shifted.

Also my back tires tread is almost gone. they advised me to buy new tires for the upcoming winter season.

The thing is i dont want winter tires. i just want all-season that is good in winter to.

I was looking at these BFgoodrich g-force supersport A/S and all the reviews say they are good in every season. and rank good for wet and snow.

I noticed tho it say's they are for coupe or sedan's. I have a hatchback. Does it matter?

I live in upstate ny BTW

·
Registered
1 Posts
QUOTE (zappyisfun @ Oct 29 2010, 08:35 PM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=367397
I have an 03 elantra gt. I brought it to my mechanic because at highway speeds the steering wheel shakes bad. They looked at it and told me i need 2 new front tires because the belt in them has shifted.

Also my back tires tread is almost gone. they advised me to buy new tires for the upcoming winter season.

The thing is i dont want winter tires. i just want all-season that is good in winter to.

I was looking at these BFgoodrich g-force supersport A/S and all the reviews say they are good in every season. and rank good for wet and snow.

I noticed tho it say's they are for coupe or sedan's. I have a hatchback. Does it matter?

I live in upstate ny BTW
I've heard a lot of good things about Cooper CS4's...I got a couple and they seem nice, but I'm not a tire expert.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts