Hyundai Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
90 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
In my other vehicles, I carry a toolbox loaded with tools and a box with parts that may be needed in the event of a breakdown. At the moment, I only have spare coil packs in the trunk of the Accent, but plan to add an alternator and accessory belts soon, along with other small items.

Just wondering if others do the same thing, and what parts are carried their LC's to minimize the chances of getting the hook.

·
Registered
3,151 Posts
none here, just a tire puncture repair kit. i do regular checks and have gotten quite good at catching failing parts before its a problem. plus i carry CAA (AAA in the US) so i can call a tow anytime.

·
Registered
55 Posts
Not much. Because I have roadside assistance with two different companies.
But I do carry my coilover spanners.
I should probably also take a jack and a flashlight now that I think of it. LOL.

·
Registered
3,151 Posts
actually i lied. i also carry my code reader. if i get one on the road i can check it and decide if its ok to ignore, drive home or call the tow.

·
Registered
90 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I wish I had access to the Hyundai EPC. Toyota has one online that I use for my Toyotas and I can actually look up a part number and see every Toyota vehicle that part was used on. Makes it nice for going to the salvage yard and still getting the part I'm looking for when my make and model isn't in the yard.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts