Hyundai Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have found a UNAVI part number ENB X1 that i am told will fit my 2013 Tucson. I found it on ebay and am getting I think a very good price. This is a used unit.
After a little investigation, i see they stopped making the X1 and now has an X3. Does anyone know why they stopped making the 1? Did they find so many problems with it? Did they make so many improvments on the 3? Should i buy the 1 or pay 3 times as much for a new 3?
Does anyone have a comment they would like to share. i really no nothing about this product other than it looks good.
I sure would appreciate any feedback from anyone
thanks
Mark

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Someguy
Thanks for showing me that post. The person saying he is the one from e-bay is the one that sold me the unit. He did tell me if i wish to back out i can. After reading all this, do you have any suggestions? What would you do, if you can purchase something a 1/3 the price of a new one?
thanks for answering my post
mark

·
Retired Staff
11,817 Posts
I wouldn't buy a used car audio system for $450. Especially not from somebody who lies on internet forums to try to promote their stuff on eBay. If you are the kind of person who keeps your vehicle a long time then think of a purchase like this broken down over the number of years you own the car. It will also add a little to the resale value when you do sell.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts