Hyundai Forums banner

1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm just looking for ideas for any kind of "MODS" done to your SFS. Example would be to add a light bar to the roof. Fatter tires. Custom rims. Different LED lights. Anything really.

I came across this on the net and REALLY like the idea of roof lights. Don't know why....

So, whatcha got?

Attachments

·
Registered
18 Posts
I have also thought about a light bar across the top as well. Maybe a bull-bar with rally lights as well.

I would like to also know what people have done to their SFS as the North American aftermarket market seems a little lack luster.

Reactions: Ken Adams

·
Registered
177 Posts
If the newer years like your '18 don't have it, LED footwell lighting is one of my favorite easy and cheap mods that my friend DINO2K talked me into. Really nice for front and rear footwells. You can search that and many others like PlastiDip the front grill that many like me have done also.
There's no shortage of mod ideas around here; hit that search function :)
The light bar is cool looking and great as take down lights (but overkill for my purposes and perhaps adds wind noise?)

·
Registered
940 Posts
There’s not too many aftermarket mods for our platform but I’m sure there’s a few good ones out there. I have a few mods in my signature for my SF XL, might not be what you’re looking for but it should give you some ideas that you can do for your SFS.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: Basshound

·
Registered
940 Posts
front tinted windows

Didn’t know tinted windows consider as a mod, I kid I kid . Actually that’s what I did too trying to match the back and it looks way better imo.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
427 Posts
I used a small cabinet silicon door stop on my heated steering button, so I can turn it on and off without looking, I just have to feel the bump and press.... hugely useful imo. best mod so far.

·
Registered
274 Posts
I think all of my mods are in my signature...

I've struggled to find any other readily available Santa Fe mods that I liked, aside from generic things like wheels/suspension/paint/wrap. There's not a lot out there, so I focused primarily on the easy things like LED's EVERYWHERE!

Reactions: danprime47

·
Registered
940 Posts

·
Registered
354 Posts
Tinted front windows to 20%. Going to add LED headlights.

·
Registered
12 Posts
I think all of my mods are in my signature...

I've struggled to find any other readily available Santa Fe mods that I liked, aside from generic things like wheels/suspension/paint/wrap. There's not a lot out there, so I focused primarily on the easy things like LED's EVERYWHERE!
VanillaThrilla what mods do you have. I'm trying to find a downpipe. Wondering if one from a sonata or optima with the GDI would fit?

·
Registered
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
2,278 Posts
Best mod... paid it off!

Other than that just functional stuff (led conversion, glove box light, basslink subwoofer, and tow hitch)

Been thinking about OEM hid light and autolevel retrofit but having trouble sourcing complete headlight assemblies

·
Registered
274 Posts
VanillaThrilla what mods do you have. I'm trying to find a downpipe. Wondering if one from a sonata or optima with the GDI would fit?
My mods are in my signature

I'm not sure if they would fit, but there are aftermarket downpipes (I believe) and resonators for the 2.0T

·
Registered
12 Posts
My mods are in my signature

I'm not sure if they would fit, but there are aftermarket downpipes (I believe) and resonators for the 2.0T
Could you help me out with a link on the downpipes. I'm running out of things to do to my SFS

·
Registered
19 Posts
I added some simple ones to my 2017 SFS Ultimate. No biggies but here they are:

- Tinted front windows to match the rear ones
- LED foglights
- Running boards
- Interior LED lights
- Rear turn signal LED lights
- License plate LED lights

Not sure if this one counts as a mod or not: Front and rear dashcams

Next and final will probably be a trailer hitch so I can hook up my hitch-mounted bike rack.

·
Registered
161 Posts
I have a white 2017 SFS Ultimate. It has the black wheels and I added red trim rings to break up the black wheel and tire combo. Turned out pretty nice. Also, added a double pin stripe below the window line.

Attachments

·
Registered
132 Posts
I have a white 2017 SFS Ultimate. It has the black wheels and I added red trim rings to break up the black wheel and tire combo. Turned out pretty nice. Also, added a double pin stripe below the window line.

I like that. Wonder what it would look like on the silver/charcoal combo.

1 - 20 of 39 Posts