Hyundai Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
2020 Sonata SEL Plus (+Tech Package)
417 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
My digital key app has been having issues locking/unlocking my car so I've been playing with settings to see if I can figure it out. I think I may have it working but sometimes this pops up on my home screen after I use it now.

The number decreases each time I use it. It will reset, I think when I reboot the phone. I haven't seen it higher than 14.

This evening, it did not happen every time as I played around with the settings, reboot, etc.

Solid WiFi and decent mobile signal at the car.

·
Registered
2020 Hyundai Sonata Limited
85 Posts
My digital key app has been having issues locking/unlocking my car so I've been playing with settings to see if I can figure it out. I think I may have it working but sometimes this pops up on my home screen after I use it now.

The number decreases each time I use it. It will reset, I think when I reboot the phone. I haven't seen it higher than 14.

This evening, it did not happen every time as I played around with the settings, reboot, etc.

Solid WiFi and decent mobile signal at the car.

View attachment 447337
This happens to me all the time. I think it's caused by the NFC not being able to communicate with the app. It resets when I open the app and allow it to connect to the car.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts