Hyundai Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
550 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have always used Windex on my windows in all of my cars. Lately especially on my Azera using Windex I have streaks on the glass, even smears. Windex is not getting my windows clean at all. The rear window no matter how many paper towels I use the window just streaks. When the sun is at my back window wow it is just not looking good.

What is the best window cleaner you guys use to clean the windows in your car. Windex is just not the same as it was back in the day.

·
Registered
472 Posts
I use sprayway or Stoners Invisable Glass Cleaner.

Sprayway can be bought at most grocery stores and Stoner can be bought at most auto stores or directly from Stoner on line. They have very good deals when you buy 6 cans or more. Also try there tire shine which is an excellent product. I have been using it for years. You can mix and match when buying in bulk. Check it out.

Both are very good.

·
Registered
1,924 Posts
I use sprayway or Stoners Invisable Glass Cleaner.

Sprayway can be bought at most grocery stores and Stoner can be bought at most auto stores or directly from Stoner on line. They have very good deals when you buy 6 cans or more. Also try there tire shine which is an excellent product. I have been using it for years. You can mix and match when buying in bulk. Check it out.

Both are very good.
Yep.... I switched from Windex to Sprayway. This stuff works great just remember to shake can before you use it. Its available at Walmart

·
Registered
226 Posts
I use Sprayway, available at Sam's Club also. Works well on chrome tail pipe extensions for those with soot build-up.

·
Registered
550 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Bought a cane of the Stoner's yesterday at Wal-Mart and this stuff is the best. I had issues with the back window. Couldn't get the film off the back window with Windex. I just looked really smeared when the sun shinned on the back window in the afternoon. I would clean and clean again and still the window would have streaks on it. I was about ready to give up.

I applied Stoners to the window yesterday and presto it was clean, perfect!. Thanks for the advice!

·
Registered
410 Posts
Just bought a bottle of Stoner's a couple of days ago myself and heypal16, and others are right, it really works on that stubborn film on the inside windows.

I went to Stoner's website first to check it out and got a $1.00 off printable coupon on the site.

·
Registered
114 Posts
brought and tried Stoners this weekend. and works like a charm. No streaks and cleans the windows very well

·
Registered
550 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
My buddy who has some collector cars says every now and then you can find a dollar off coupon in the paper sports section. Stuff is a little expensive yet you don't need to use much and it works. Better than using Windex any day for sure.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts