Hyundai Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
222 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looks like my OEM battery is about to bite the dust so I am shopping for a replacement. Most well known parts stores are asking $200 or more and I can't afford that right now. I have been trying to find the battery size information for the 2015 and can't find any information that list the particular types and sizes. Any help on this would be appreciated.

·
Registered
328 Posts
Looks like my OEM battery is about to bite the dust so I am shopping for a replacement. Most well known parts stores are asking $200 or more and I can't afford that right now. I have been trying to find the battery size information for the 2015 and can't find any information that list the particular types and sizes. Any help on this would be appreciated.
I would google Advance Auto Part coupons - can usually find a 25-30% off code and do pick up in store for the battery. Usually drops the price a good bit to around $150 or less.

·
Registered
414 Posts
Don’t forget the OEM battery is an AGM battery so replacements will be more expensive compared to normal batteries.

·
Registered
2019 Sonata Limited Luxury...1995 Skyline R33 GTR V-spec.
218 Posts
Group 48 760 cold cranking amps. $215.00 Costco Canada, taxes in plus delivery to my house.

·
Registered
222 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I got my battery replaced at a local highly suggested private battery shop. A perfect fit and free installation as well. The young fellow that owns the shop was very knowledgeable and professional. He even plugged in a power supply to the OBD II connector that kept all of the electronics powered up during the installation which I had never seen done before. I was impressed with him and his work. He offered a great warranty as well. I guess all of the locals that gave him a five star rating on Google can't be wrong. My car starts up a lot better now for sure.

·
Registered
1,327 Posts
I just checked Costco's site and it came up with $176 for an AGM replacement.
Group size H7 (94R) according to their site.
Interstate AGM battery with 850 CCA.

·
Registered
222 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I don't have a Costco near me. Thanks for the information. The battery I bought was $95 and was rated at 750 CCA. That was affordable to me and I feel good about supporting a local small business.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts