Hyundai Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys, I am looking to lease a 2011 Sonata SE with the NAV package. I know many are against leasing, but I don't have the cash to purchase. Should I negotiate the price or the monthly payment. I am looking to pay no more than $325 a month. Can I make that work?

The dealer wants $28,121 out the door. I know many of got their Sonata's for much cheaper, but I dont know how low I can try to go. Hopefully you'll be able to help. Thanks!

·
Registered
533 Posts
Likely you will need some down payment in order to lease a car so if you have those funds you have enough for a down payment as well. Leasing is great on a more expensive car but not as great on the more affordable ones.

·
Registered
114 Posts
QUOTE (louky @ Jul 31 2010, 12:47 PM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=346347

I used the overstock.com version to buy my car (it's "powered" by this website). While didn't get the SE w/nav. I got my GLS auto with the popular equip package 2 (plus mats) for $800 under invoice (and I got what I wanted for my trade too!). According to TruCar, my price was below dealer cost, not just below dealer invoice.

·
Registered
623 Posts
Most people here says the Sonata is a great car for the money, so to me a fair price is what the manufacturer is asking.

I know I am no help, but my opinion is that MSRP is a good price. Can you do better, sure. Can you do worse, yes, you could buy a Camry. :grin:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts