Hyundai Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
10521 - 10527 of 10527 Posts

·
Banned
465 Posts
Received 2016 Elantra title in mail today, I read many horror stories of temp plates expiring screwed up DMV paperwork, NO complaints whatsoever with our recent dealership, They called and had our License Plates and 5 year registration paper work ready within 10 days, and today the title arrived certified mail. "I swear" I never thought their would come a day when I could honestly say I'm glad I went to that dealership.

also took the car myself, this time to get gas and was pleasantly surprised to see 32 avg, Note that's truly strictly City, and believe me, my wife does not baby things nor care about gas mileage, the slightest bit, so that was a bit of a shocker, hope, that trip computer is working properly.

·
SENIOR MODERATOR
9,284 Posts
I just can't believe how expensive it is!
Mine was $169 and it varies depending on how old the car is. That being said, $169 is a lot of money but it's pretty average for an update in this industry.

·
SENIOR MODERATOR
9,284 Posts
Apparently we've reached the forum page limit. :)

·
Retired Staff
11,817 Posts
Discussion Starter #10,527
Yay the thread is back! Weather was 82 and sunny at lunch time so I went to lunch and just kept driving for a while. Perfect day for a cruise, almost didn't go back to work :)

10521 - 10527 of 10527 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.