Hyundai Forums banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
1,067 Posts
Little too much for this car IMO, looks like its for a car that does 0-60 in under 5 seconds, which these cars clearly do not :D Dont get me wrong, I like it, just dont think its for this car.

·
Registered
911 Posts
Very Radical just like the wheels. Not bad looking just extreme but that seems to be the point of the design. For that point of view very nice.

If I was a Rock Star I'd put a jet engine in it to make those exhaust vents functional.:D

·
Registered
32 Posts
I like the look, design and concept but just not for our cars. Everyone going to be wanting to drag race with you and you won't have the engine to back it up.

·
Banned
1,196 Posts
It's waaaaaay to busy for the smooth lines and curves of this car in my humble opinion.
Yes, Hyundai designers hit home runs when they designed the "fluidic" models(specially the Elantra). Now people are trying to get Hyundai to hit into double plays & erase the classic Hyundai look, BEFORE the look becomes classic.

·
22,793 Posts
Agree! I especially like it with the complementing side skirt. But I'm not gonna do it since I've really grown to like the mods I've done to date. For "me," they're enough. I'm calling the "Less is More" theory!

·
Registered
911 Posts
For "me," they're enough. I'm calling the "Less is More" theory!
Agreed but some "Less is More" depends on taste.:D

Here is a good example Kencwood's ride has/had plenty of mods.

Avante HID Factory Projector Headlights 6K
HID Factory Fog lights 6K
TUIX Factory Front Lip Spoiler
Genesis Horn Swap
Avante Chrome Door Handles
Avante Stainless Steel Pedals
Complete LED Light Conversion Int/Ext
Rear Lip Spoiler
Matt Black Rear Diffuser
Factory Sonata 18's
Boston Acoustic Pro60SE Components Front
Infinity Rears
JL Audio 900/5 Amp
JL Audio Prowedge 10W6 Sub
Bass Control Knob
Audio Control LC6i
Integrated with Factory Nav Unit
35% Windows 55% Windshield Tint
Still on the fence about suspension...
http://www.hyundai-forums.com/231-md-2011-elantra/136209-2011-elantra-mods-complete.html#post1013840

·
Registered
1,652 Posts
Little too much for this car IMO, looks like its for a car that does 0-60 in under 5 seconds, which these cars clearly do not :D Dont get me wrong, I like it, just dont think its for this car.
Too late & too much$$$$$ for me + mine car too low for that:D

·
Registered
5,632 Posts
The diffuser is cool, I must agree with the rest, the engine would not render justice to the body kit. I wouldn't like to wash those rims ;)

·
Registered
1,200 Posts
It's waaaaaay to busy for the smooth lines and curves of this car in my humble opinion.
thats funny. I thought you would have liked it for the show car look.

I dont mind the look at all. But I'm not one to drop $1200 on a body kit... I'm struggling to even think about the diffuser for pete sakes... lol

·
Registered
821 Posts
bumper is great, but WHO would buy this car from you?

The car came with a factory bumper....

If that time comes and the car goes bye bye, you now have after market Ebay/Craigslist parts for sale... Haters gonna hate I guess

·
Registered
2,008 Posts
Hello,

Ive seen a new Bodyki for the Elantra by M&S what do you think of the Rear Bumper design?

View attachment 73513
what about the front view? The back looks great for me, however I wont go with such bumper, I prefer more classical design like I do have it right now....however it would be depending of the front.....

Rims are great, no doubt.

1 - 20 of 31 Posts