Hyundai Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,284 Posts
I like the whole package! Red has always been one of my favorites. Grille looks great.

The dual tip was a good idea and makes the back end look sportier.

Great looking car with an awesome wax job!

·
Registered
213 Posts
The dual tips look really good! exacty what i've been wanting to do with mine. Where did you get it done and what did it set you back? I'm just over the hill from you in Sylmar

·
Registered
90 Posts
Exhaust looks good, way better then I could imagine it. Black grille doesn't help in the looks department IMO. Remove the black on the chrome Hood piece and the trim along the bottom and it will look much better.

·
Registered
689 Posts
Those rimssssssss :0 :0 :0

·
Registered
192 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
The dual tips look really good! exacty what i've been wanting to do with mine. Where did you get it done and what did it set you back? I'm just over the hill from you in Sylmar
Got it done at Big johns auto in Valencia. I brought him 2 single tips that I liked and he cut them n made a offset Y pipe to connect to the stock muffler. he charged me $125 for install , and he cut the bumper. I got h tips at auto zone for $14 a piece.

·
Registered
1,262 Posts
Exhaust tips...

Scubatch, Very nice! I love that color on the new Sonatas. Tip change only on the exhaust? Nicely done. :) Oh, just send me your wheels... they make you car look awful... ;)

·
Registered
699 Posts
the exhaust tips look great. Like the wheels too, but not a fan of the black out movement. Ask yourself, did it improve the autos look?

Bob

1 - 13 of 13 Posts