Hyundai Forums banner

21 - 34 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
518 Posts
Discussion Starter #22
You don't seem interested in my opinion.....Not sure why you asked for it.
This will NEVER be standard equipment. Manufacturers will not add a devise that costs them money to fulfill the desires of a very small percentage of customers. I go out on a limb and say that this will NEVER even be an option for factory install.
Customer aftermarket is the best it will ever do.
Will shall see but I see your comment twice so you must like it lol.

·
Registered
518 Posts
Discussion Starter #23
You don't seem interested in my opinion.....Not sure why you asked for it.
This will NEVER be standard equipment. Manufacturers will not add a devise that costs them money to fulfill the desires of a very small percentage of customers. I go out on a limb and say that this will NEVER even be an option for factory install.
Customer aftermarket is the best it will ever do.
Did you look at the Mercedes light up Logo now on some models? Its a custom a people's choice like alloyed wheels, pin strips. I highly disagree by you saying it's a waste of money. Just say it's not for you but you had to be a smarty saying it's a waste of money. ITS MY MONEY I WORK.

·
Registered
518 Posts
Discussion Starter #25
Another helpful post by OldSenileBach. This would be one of the curmudgeons I would be talking about. Usually adds nothing of useful value (as so indicated by his posts here). I am overly surprised how he hasn't told you how good his MPG is without putting this mod on his car!
I'm sure he clicked on the link and ordered it and can't wait to get it in the mail.

·
Registered
1,979 Posts
Why not just give-up? You asked and your feelings got hurt, not my prob, yours.

·
Registered
76 Posts
Its your car put whatever makes you happy on it. I got the led cup holders that light up when dark
I like em.. not for everyone but nothing ever is :)

21 - 34 of 34 Posts