1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
1,410 Posts
I don't like it.

·
Registered
687 Posts
Autozone has almost ruined the car mod community.

I still get mad when I see fender vents on a non Buick.

·
Registered
4,471 Posts
I dunno, my spidey sense smells photo shop. There is something "off" about the rear door vents (window and "brake") that look shopped.

·
Registered
192 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
I dunno, my spidey sense smells photo shop. There is something "off" about the rear door vents (window and "brake") that look shopped.
Go to hyundai sonata lovers on Facebook n scroll down, u will see for yourself, not photoshopped.

·
Registered
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
2,291 Posts
Me thinks this person spent too much time on eBay in the Sonata parts section.

So much fail here...

·
Registered
221 Posts
the real best thing is he's got TWO trunk spoilers! Gimme moar downforce! Lol but I agree, never ever put fake vents anywhere on your car. I personally love the people with 24" rims on their Impalas and chrome everything with the fake port holes that are so crooked it looks like their 4 year old kid did it!

·
Banned
1,090 Posts
If Batman was Asian...and lived in his parents basement...and got $500 in gift cards to Auto Zone.

Nothing says custom like brake cooler ducts through the rear doors of your sedan.

·
Registered
664 Posts
A for effort but that is a little too much. The wheels are too bad though. If you lowered the car and put the original wheel caps on the wheels I see some potential if everything else was reverted back to stock.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts