Hyundai Forums banner

21 - 28 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
I just paid $43,945 CND pre-tax for a 2017 Hyundai Sonata PHEV Ultimate. This price includes: AC/Tire enviro fees ($140CND) & P.D.I. ($1805CND). The MSRP was $44,000CND and I got a $2,000CND discount in addition to 0% financing on the full price for 6 years (72 months). Sales tax in Ontario is13% on top of the total. However, I should receive a $8,460 EV rebate from Prov. Ontario (about 6 months processing time), which makes this purchase more reasonable value, as it is a big sedan with fully loaded trim and pretty advanced EV powertrain.
Would you mind to post a picture of your sales slip, showing everything except your personal details of course.
This would greatly help me in my negotiation with my dealership in Mississauga.
My dealer offers me only $1000 discount plus $400 Admin fee plus PDI and the usual, for a total price of $52000 including HST.

·
Registered
1 Posts
I just paid Canadian $24,780 for a 2017 Hybrid base. Taxes (13%) extra, but the rest of the nonsense included. Hyundai Canada presently has a large manufacturer rebate on the 2017 models which helped me along with the the deal.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Holy crap that's a good deal. New I assume, not used.
Yes - New. 2017 bought in April '18
Nice dealer discount (~$3K) and $5K in Hyundai discounts
PLUS another $1K for being an Uber driver
(I signed up just for the discount :thumbsup:)

However - I still had to add 8% California sales tax
plus a few other fees.:surprise:

21 - 28 of 28 Posts