Hyundai Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
976 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Keep in mind.. Kilometers NOT miles..

I do a brake service once per year because of the salt in the Toronto area.. I know.. it may be overkill. My oil is changed every 3 months at the dealer.. which is about 3,000 to 3500 km's between new dino. I run tier one gas.. and rotate my rubber every other oil change.

I know there is the inspect/replace stuff in the manual.. but what have owners actually done. I wouldn't say that we are in an "extreme" area, though Hyundai may differ :D

Have you actually replaced the air filter for the fuel system??? that is the kind of info I'm looking for.

I did search, but didn't really find what I was looking for..

For those who don't look to the left... 2008 SF LTD AWD

·
Registered
5,886 Posts
Aside from visual inspections I have done only tire rotations, oil changes, and rear brake service. Despite serving as a tow vehicle, my SF's original air filter, tranny fluid and coolant were all given the green light at 45,000 km.

I believe in taking care of my cars, but not as if they were helicopters.

·
Registered
7,163 Posts
For the metrified, my 21,500 miles amounts to about 35,800km. Normal oil changes, have changed wiper blades once, air filter once (lotta dust around here) and swapped front/rear tires once. Had the dealer show me how to fish out my 2nd row seatbelts when the seats ate them. Beyond that, nada.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts