Hyundai Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm getting bored of the black...I'm thinking of either doing candy teal, or plasti dipping it metallic gold...

Also thinking of getting the 2014 tail lights..any group buys going on for it?? Looking for the Mobis one.

·
Registered
4,471 Posts
Hey hey bear, don't give him ideas.... Copper was my choice!!!:mad:
Indeed it was...but you brought it up first! :-D And I think there are a couple miles between cars too. :-D

I think the copper will come off classy yet different. Purple will be more "different" if the darker shade applies well. A light purple (lilac based) would be horrific.

·
Registered
1,684 Posts
Indeed it was...but you brought it up first! :-D And I think there are a couple miles between cars too. :-D

I think the copper will come off classy yet different. Purple will be more "different" if the darker shade applies well. A light purple (lilac based) would be horrific.
True, I agree with that point... But I think any dark candy color would look good on white.... Coffee brown would also look not bad

·
Registered
441 Posts
I'm getting bored of the black...I'm thinking of either doing candy teal, or plasti dipping it metallic gold...

Also thinking of getting the 2014 tail lights..any group buys going on for it?? Looking for the Mobis one.
What kind of wheels are those...I really like em...size, cost etc? U running coilovers?

·
Registered
364 Posts
When u got ur fenders rolled and pulled did they have to repaint? Its hard to tell from the angle of the pic but does the rim poke out much in the front or the back? Basically could u go lower without causing rubbing issues

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
When u got ur fenders rolled and pulled did they have to repaint? Its hard to tell from the angle of the pic but does the rim poke out much in the front or the back? Basically could u go lower without causing rubbing issues
Nah ah, the paint stayed intact. It pokes about the same, but I have more pull on the rear so the front pokes out a bit more. Wasn't really able to pull the front

·
Registered
364 Posts
That's good to know. What did u pay for it to be pulled and rolled? Do u think if u could of went with a higher offset that u could of got it flush or is there no more room to fit the wheel closer inside the wheel well?

1 - 17 of 17 Posts