Hyundai Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
233 Posts
LOL.. I have to admit... I sometimes forget now nice my Black SE looks and then every once and a while I walk up to it, parked on the street some where, and think to myself, "Wow.. that *is* a good looking car"... Then then next thought that usually follows is, "I REALLY need to wash it... *again*!" [Darn black cars... ]

·
Registered
194 Posts
Its so true - I will go to a store and park it and look back at it (cuz I park a mile away) and I think 'what a hot car' - then I come out of the store and think it again...lol :thumbsup:

·
Registered
603 Posts
For several years after I bought my Trans Am, occasionally, Id see other cars just like mine (in red) on the road and Id always get excited, and for a brief moment that I was sitting in the same type of car. Sometimes you get so used to the interior that you forget how nice your car actually is! :)

·
Registered
817 Posts
OK guys, fess up -

how many of you have looked at your Sonata's reflection when going by or pulling up to a store window?

Raise your hand.

Did you check out the lights - DRL, Low Beam, High Beam, Fog, too?

Maybe even the turn signals?

Excellent way to check to see if all the lights are working, isn't it?

Oh, I put my hand down now, so you can too.

:)

·
Registered
142 Posts
QUOTE (JohnWho @ Jul 23 2010, 01:42 PM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=344241
OK guys, fess up -

how many of you have looked at your Sonata's reflection when going by or pulling up to a store window?

Raise your hand.

Lol, you got me. My neck hurts from turning my head to see a reflection of my car when driving. It's a gorgeous looking vehicle. Especially the pearl white in the sunshine.

·
Registered
717 Posts
I look all the time. I also park at the very end of the parking lots so I get to look at it the whole way back to the car.

·
Registered
722 Posts
I always like to look at the people looking at my Pearl White Ltd..... LOL

I go into the store and when I come out there is almost always someone , somewhere looking at the car. when I first got it, there would be someone waiting for me at the car.... What is it, where did I get it, how do i like and on and on.....

I guess the honeymoon is over, no one waits for me every time I go the store now... Last time was a couple of weeks ago at the post office, mom , dad, and kid were walking around it and smiling as I walked up.

·
Registered
24 Posts
QUOTE (JohnWho @ Jul 23 2010, 04:42 PM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=344241
OK guys, fess up -

Raise your hand.

·
Registered
194 Posts
I went to Smokey Bones tonight for happy hour/dinner and I parked and got out of my car and there I see a another Sonata Limited (black) in a handicapped spot. It was a beauty (like mine..)
When I came out, I held the door for a man easily in his 80's and isnt the black sonata his. We gave each other a :thumbsup:
So cute watching him get in...

·
Registered
47 Posts
Sometimes I walk backwards when I get out of the car to keep looking at it. I swear it will be the death of me if I don't be careful.

BTW, I check out the reflections too. And now that I have my tinted windows, I can actually see people looking at my car sometimes without them noticing. ;D

·
Registered
424 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
can't wait to see your sonaty!

the best part for me is the full frontal reflection, my gawd the front is freaking nice! the big grille and the slanted pulled back eyes!

QUOTE (Rayosis @ Jul 23 2010, 11:00 PM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=344333
Sometimes I walk backwards when I get out of the car to keep looking at it. I swear it will be the death of me if I don't be careful.

BTW, I check out the reflections too. And now that I have my tinted windows, I can actually see people looking at my car sometimes without them noticing. ;D

·
Registered
424 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
hot **** what a good looking car!! to those that are on the fence, it's the looks that will get you. the koreans hit the spot on this!

·
Registered
854 Posts
QUOTE (mayasonata @ Aug 10 2010, 12:19 PM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=348419
hot **** what a good looking car!! to those that are on the fence, it's the looks that will get you. the koreans hit the spot on this!
do you work for hyundai?
:grin:

·
Registered
83 Posts
I back into the driveway to park so the neighbors can see the beautiful contours of the front end ... and so I can look at it when walking the dog around the neighborhood. :)

·
Registered
78 Posts
I look at it every chance I get - reflections, walking backwards, walking forwards ...... it doesn't matter. I sit in the living room at home looking out the front window thinking "WOW, now that's a Sexy car!!" :thumbsup: :grin:

1 - 18 of 18 Posts