Hyundai Forums banner

61 - 80 of 85 Posts

·
22,777 Posts
@VaporrKitty: Here's hoping Dealer #2 can fix this. It eill be a great opportunity to compare the two.

I have a gap, as well. Same one I had in my 2011 & 2013 Elantra's. All are/were uniform in the gap width. In my particular case, it was welcomed. I use this space to tuck my circuit wires leading from the auto-dimming mirror and in-between the roof and headliner, then down along/under the A pillar, and under the dash to install blue LED's in my footwells.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hello everyone,

Not a brand new Hyundai owner here but I just picked up a 2013 Elantra GLS w/136k miles for $8,133 out of door for the role of daily driver while I transition to stage 3 on my Genesis coupe. I am not sure if I will be keeping the Elantra once I am done with the Genesis but we'll see.

·
Registered
482 Posts
Hello,

Not new to car forums, I just want to comment on the annoying search box and ads that pops up on the right side of the page when you scroll back up on any page. Blocks whatever it is that I'm reading. Is there a way to remove that feature. I notice it disappears as you scroll down but once you go back up its there. Thanks.

nitely

·
22,777 Posts
Hello,

Not new to car forums, I just want to comment on the annoying search box and ads that pops up on the right side of the page when you scroll back up on any page. Blocks whatever it is that I'm reading. Is there a way to remove that feature. I notice it disappears as you scroll down but once you go back up its there. Thanks.

nitely
00000732 Welcome nitely. I'll let one of our mods or more knowledgable members chime in on this one. I rarely do the PC thing anymore, opting for my 6S+ to check out forum threads/posts. For me, it's convenient. Also, I'm getting lazier each day that passes. ;) I don't get those annoying pop-ups or adds. :thumbsup:

·
Retired Staff
11,816 Posts
Hello,

nitely
Yes the forum has a lot of ads lately. I personally use Chrome with AdBlock plus and ghostery extensions and they block most ads.

·
Registered
482 Posts
I have adblock and its only your website that does this. It has the search box and then right below it Premium Vendor Showcase and then Latest Hyundai News and then the AD links. This looks like something you guys allow to come out?

·
Registered
4 Posts

Hi all,
I thought I would introduce myself now that I found this part of the forum (I already posted in the GT section about adding BU camera/Navi to my GT). I am Rick force from Ontario, Ca. USA (the OTHER Ontario):surprise:. I have two 2013 Hyundais: My wife has the Sonata Limited and I have the Elantra GT. Lots of great info here. I look fwd browsing thru it :laugh:. Rick

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hello from Edmonton, Canada

Hello all
I am from Edmonton, Alberta.
I have a 2016 Elantra LTD. This is my second Elantra, first one was 2014.
Love the car, wish it had a 6 in it though.
I used to have a Dodge Magnum and the forum I was on for that was very useful so I thought I'd give you fellas a try.
Looking forward to finding out all the nooks and crannies of our car.

Ruadh

·
Registered
610 Posts
@someguy If I'm a vendor am I allowed to post on the forums here or do I need to post it on the Marketplace Section?

·
Registered
13,266 Posts
@someguy If I'm a vendor am I allowed to post on the forums here or do I need to post it on the Marketplace Section?

I wouldn't post one-word posts like "wow" or "cool" etc just to get your links noticed.

If you want to jump in on a topic with an insight or a comment, others do, so you probably can too.

But put promos for your products in Marketplace. Better yet, become a Supporting Vendor (for a fee) and have your own sub-forum. :D

·
Registered
3 Posts
Hello all! Been following the forums for a bit now and have gained a lot of valuable information from members. Feel it's my duty to join and give back where I can. Thank you all for your contributions!

Just a little info: I served the great country of USA for 10 years in the Air Force and have since separated. I can't (and don't want to) stay away from our great military so I currently work along side them.

I own three Elantras now... 2018 Value , 2012 GLS x2. Sadly will be selling one as my wife and I don't need three vehicles. These forums have helped me prep one for sale with various minor issues and tips/suggestions on keeping these cars in tip top operating condition and appearance.

Looking forward to contribute where I can and thanks again!

·
Registered
13,266 Posts
Hello all! Been following the forums for a bit now and have gained a lot of valuable information from members. Feel it's my duty to join and give back where I can. Thank you all for your contributions!

Just a little info: I served the great country of USA for 10 years in the Air Force and have since separated. I can't (and don't want to) stay away from our great military so I currently work along side them.

I own three Elantras now... 2018 Value , 2012 GLS x2. Sadly will be selling one as my wife and I don't need three vehicles. These forums have helped me prep one for sale with various minor issues and tips/suggestions on keeping these cars in tip top operating condition and appearance.

Looking forward to contribute where I can and thanks again!

You aren't very far from me.

Is that bar that used to be a movie theatre still open? I played there a couple times a few years ago. I liked it there.

Welcome aboard. Enjoy your cars!

·
Registered
7 Posts
First time forum member, never done a forum before until today, looking for an advice for my wife 2012 Elantra and posting my experience of a proud new owner to a 2018 Elantra GT. In the past I've always been a Civic and Corolla fan until my wife forced me to test drive one back in 2016 since then i fell in love with them. So yes i am now a proud owner of both a 2012 Elantra Sedan and a 2018 Elantra GT which both are 6 speed manual, my wife normally drives the sedan but we switch up couple times a week since i have the longer commute to and from work.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hello!
Last week I got me a 2016 Elantra Sport 6spd! 25k miles and cleeeeean. I've been pouring all over the forum since I bought it! Happy to be in the MD club!

61 - 80 of 85 Posts
About this Discussion
84 Replies
45 Participants
QuikSnap
Hyundai Forums
Hyundai Forum is a community for all Hyundai Owners to talk and learn all about their favorite subject: Hyundai cars from the Sonata to the Elantra and even the new Kona!
Full Forum Listing