Hyundai Forums banner

41 - 60 of 85 Posts

·
22,777 Posts
Ah, it didn't occur to me that you meant Montgomery, Alabama. Here I was thinking there was some sort of Hyundai slang code for different builds! :nerd:
Actually, it is a Hyundai slang code: it's Alabamese...loosely translated as, well, uh, "Montgomery." :grin: :wink2:

·
Registered
10 Posts
Hey everyone, I've only had my Elantra for about 2 weeks now.. So I started searching the web to see where I could find any info on this car. This site was one of the first ones to pop up so I looked around and decided it looked good. I really like this car so far, and hope it lasts me for awhile! I can't wait to start "making it my own" and have already changed some of the bulbs for a different look.. Many more ideas to go though!

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hi all!

New member here, my name is Iz or Izzy, whatever you prefer, but I've been lurking for a bit. Got a '14 Elantra Sport A/T, Shimmering Silver w/ Gray/Gray Interior. Purchased 11/19 & so far just letting it break in.

Mods up to now are only tinted windows (35% all around). Not looking to make this vehicle too crazy, just want it to look "sporty elegant" - so upcoming, definitely wheels/tires, perhaps a small drop & perhaps the TUIX kit.

I've seen some amazingly beautiful cars on this site! See you guys/gals around!

·
Registered
45 Posts
Hey all!

2 Week owner of a 16 Elantra Sport. I see all these mods I can do and just got super happy. Great looking cars everyone. Mine is black and i friggin love it. Im not sure where to find all these mods (ie; cubby mod, reflector mods, foot interior mod, etc). I thought they would be in stickies but, Im not finding out where these mods are. I am also looking for part numbers for the KYB shocks and I believe, the Eibach Pro Kit for Velostar? Anyway, glad to be a part of this new community.

Jerry - Iowa

Car Name - Kirito

Attachments

·
Registered
7 Posts
G'day from Australia
Names Luis and I have a 2013 Elantra Elite. Love Camping with the family. Work for the Australian Government but prefer to be camping.
Attached picture of the beast.
Have been reading some posts to see what people are up to and seeing there Elantra's. Dam, there's some nice ones.

Anyways, thanks for having me.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Hello all,
I joined last June when I bought my 2012 Harbour Grey Elantra limited but never posted anything on the forums. I bought it bone stock and all I was able to do is within 2 months of having it istints, HIDs, and OEM kit but will do more as time and money allows me to. I have to say, there sure are good looking Elantras in here!

JC.

Attachments

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hi guys...Just bought a 2012 silver elantra limited....I have own a previous j2 elantra that was a blast and we'll I'm pleased with my new one also.There is many things that I have to get use to but don't have really any complaints so far.I hope this elantra last as long as my last one did..

·
Registered
24 Posts
Opps. posted over in the 2013. Great ideas here.

·
Registered
13,266 Posts
What're you doing up so late, insomniac?

We had a band practice (play a few songs and drink a lot...) :)

·
22,777 Posts
What're you doing up so late, insomniac?

We had a band practice (play a few songs and drink a lot...) :)
Me? I'm still at the hospital healing the sick and the afflicted. C'mon down, we've got a nice rubber-walled room and a sleeveless happy jacket I'm sure you'd love!

41 - 60 of 85 Posts
About this Discussion
84 Replies
45 Participants
QuikSnap
Hyundai Forums
Hyundai Forum is a community for all Hyundai Owners to talk and learn all about their favorite subject: Hyundai cars from the Sonata to the Elantra and even the new Kona!
Full Forum Listing