Hyundai Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a 2016 Hybrid with Ultimate Package. I saw something in the owner's manual about led welcome lights in door handle but in the illustration it shows light emitting from the driver's side side mirror as well. My car, when I approach, does illuminate the door handle but not the underside of mirror... however I can feel a small rectangular bezel which could be a light. Anyone know how to get the mirror welcome light to work?

Attachments

·
Registered
406 Posts
Mines not a hybrid but it is the ultimate trim as well. Door handles light up. Yes there is a square raised area under my mirrors too but it's just the outline of the area where I'm guessing would be punched out for the light housing to recess into. Feeling there it does feel like it would be a light, but looking at it, there's nothing there. Not sure why it's in the manual other than it's probably included in other foreign markets, just not here.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.