Hyundai Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Thank you for the warm welcome & PROMO for forum members

Thank you for the warm welcome. We are excited & proud to be the newest supporting vendor on Hyundai-Forums.

We would like to invite you to visit us at www.HyundaiOEMParts.com
We are offering all Hyundai-Forum members 50% off shipping this week (2/14/14-2/21/14). Just type FORUM in the promo section prior to checkout.

A little history about us:
In 2007 Delray Hyundai took their parts department to the web with the launch of HyundaiOEMparts.com. Genuine Hyundai Accessories and Hyundai Factory Parts had never been easier to buy online.
As a family owned and operated dealership, you can be sure of receiving the highest quality personal service on the web. We will show you that you are our most important customer.

A little about how we have evolved:
In 2014, www.HyundaiOEMParts.com went through a complete make-over. Though only 85% complete, our new site offers the latest, easiest to use OEM replacement parts identification and ordering platform. If you still cannot find what you need, we are only a phone call away. Our Hyundai OEM Accessory catalog is still in the works and scheduled to launch by the end of 2/2014.

In 2013, Hyundai came out on top among automakers in ranking of the 50 Most Innovative Companies, ahead of eight other automakers. A news feed window is being added to our site to keep you up to date with the fast changing world of everything Hyundai.

Please feel free to PM me with any comments or suggestions. We want to be your #1 source for Hyundai OEM parts and your input will help us reach this goal.

1-888-454-9050

·
Registered
47 Posts
I have problems with this vendor. They don't list proper parts (see serp entine belt for my 2011 2.4 Sonata Limited) it's the wrong part!!

BEWARE.

·
Registered
26 Posts
I have problems with this vendor. They don't list proper parts (see serp entine belt for my 2011 2.4 Sonata Limited) it's the wrong part!!

BEWARE.
We use the Hyundai parts catalog, the same one used at our dealership.
On our site we request that you provide your vin# when you place your order so that we can make sure you are getting the correct part # for your car. If you provide your vin, fitment is guaranteed.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.