Hyundai Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
53 Posts
I am driving down the road with the a/c on and all of a sudden it stops blowing. A second later it started to blow again. Anyone ever have an issue like this?
Not the answer you want to hear, but it could be something wrong with any of the ac electronics. Probably not the blower since it started back up.

Is both ac and heat working right?Are refrigerant levels right (sometimes a change in pressure can weird the system out)? Can you make the blower stop predictably, such as going up a hill, etc...?

·
Registered
1,084 Posts
Sounds like a relay issue to me, either a one time hiccup or an indication of further/future problems.

·
Registered
442 Posts
Its happened to me but only on a cold start like 4 times i ve had to shut the car off and turn it back on to get it to work

·
Registered
2,204 Posts
Do you have automatic climate control? My old Sable had it and on a REALLY cold day in St Louis the **** heat shut off and the air conditioner started. Wonkiness-r-us. It only did it once but the ACC was, ah, eccentric to say the least. IMNSHO, ACC is a solution in search of a problem.

·
Registered
622 Posts
I am driving down the road with the a/c on and all of a sudden it stops blowing. A second later it started to blow again. Anyone ever have an issue like this?
When you say stopped blowing, do you mean the fan stopped? Or the a/c stopped? If the fan stopped, it could be a number of things. Also do you have manual or auto climate control?

1 - 10 of 10 Posts