Hyundai Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm the proud owner of a 2010 Santa Fe AWD Limited. It has just over 1500 miles on it.

Yesterday, while sitting in traffic, I noticed that the air conditioning seemed to have stopped blowing cold/chilled air. Usually I keep the climate control on "AUTO" and set around 68 degrees (F). It felt a little warm, so I decided to test out the controls a bit. I hit the "A/C" button, turned down the temp to "LOW" (what appears on the display if you dial below 60 degrees), and turned the fan speed all the way up. No cold air at all...in fact, the windows started fogging up. Needless to say, I was pretty upset and resolved to schedule a maintenance appointment in the near future.

The vehicle sat in the garage until this afternoon. I had to run out for an appointment. As soon as I started it up, I noticed that A/C seemed to be working again! Cold air blowing strong through the vents.

What happened here? Anybody ever experience something similar? I've been meaning to take the vehicle in for an alignment, and I think I'll mention the A/C issue as well.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts