Hyundai Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
328 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am looking to reduce the weight on my rear suspension. I have H&R springs and I rub on bumps. Fenders need to be rolled but the inside of the tire is being rubbed on the strut housing. My subwoofer box doesnt help my situation either, saw a thread already about this but he was recommended coils. I rather not go that route. Ive already removed the rear seats(foldable part, bench is still there) any suggestions other than the spare?

·
Registered
4,471 Posts
I am looking to reduce the weight on my rear suspension. I have H&R springs and I rub on bumps. Fenders need to be rolled but the inside of the tire is being rubbed on the strut housing. My subwoofer box doesnt help my situation either, saw a thread already about this but he was recommended coils. I rather not go that route. Ive already removed the rear seats(foldable part, bench is still there) any suggestions other than the spare?
I think the obvious. However if you dont want to remove that you will have to upgrade your suspension. Maybe a bit more research into heavier springs?

1 - 2 of 2 Posts