Hyundai Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just a quick heads up for anybody who's been looking for a good quality cargo liner for their Tucson. Weatherteach now has them available through their website. They also have the floorliners in stock for the rear floor. Hopefully they will follow up with the window wind deflectors soon!

-Chris in NJ :thumbsup:

·
Registered
570 Posts
Thanks, Chris. Boy, those are a bit pricier than I thought they would be! I guess I've never really looked at them before. They must be pretty good, eh?

·
Registered
48 Posts
Digital floorliners are worth every penney. Easy to clean and provide complete protection for your carpets. My STi floorliners are 3 years old and still going strong. I went with Hyundai cargo liner which was a bit cheaper and available back in February. Quality and fit on Hyundai cargo liner are superb. Eager to drop in the floorliners when the fronts are available.

·
Registered
11 Posts
That's excellent news! I called them just 2 weeks ago and was told they had nothing for 2010 2son and had no ETA. Can't wait for wind deflectors (have had those on all my cars.. they rock!).
I have OEM cargo liner and it's perfectly good, but for floor liners, I'd rather have Weathertech.

·
Registered
1,292 Posts
I sent them an email to find out when they will have the complete set of mats. Here's their reply:

Thank you for your interest in MacNeil Automotive.

We should have them available for your vehicle in about 4-6 weeks.

If you fill out an application request form (see below) we will notify you when the item becomes available.

Go to our webpage www.mats.com and click on Customer Service. Then click on Product Request Form. Fill out that form.

If you have any questions, do not hesitate to call us.
We can be reached at 800-441-6287.
Sincerely,
Jennifer
MacNeil Automotive Products
[email protected]

1 - 6 of 6 Posts