Hyundai Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just bought a Santa Fe 2010. I am looking to buy good floor mats for our rugged Quebec winter. Does anyone have weathertech floor mats for their Santa Fe? Has anyone heard of this product?? Is it worth it??? Any info would be greatly appreciated!

tby748

·
Registered
116 Posts
I am familiar with them but don't have them (yet).
The ones I've seen are form shaped specific to each vehicle and would offer great protection from our slushy winters.

·
SENIOR MODERATOR
9,284 Posts
I just picked up a set of the Hyundai OEM rubber mats last week and they look very hefty and durable. We don't get much snow here but we do get lots of rain so I use the rubber mats to keep from soaking up the carpeted mats.

·
Registered
41 Posts
Hi, i ordered these floor mats and they were not an exact fit . i was led to believe by e-mail that they were a exact fit, rears would have to be cut down to fit and also Pass/ drivers. tried to return them,turned into a nightmare from Marcor Automotive in Canada who does/did (2008 purchase) the distribution for weathertech.

I also ordered the floorliner and Cargo liner at the time.

Good news is that the floorliner trays work awesome...easy out and clean for the front and cargo,not so easy for rear seats.

could not be happier with these. i have had no leaks with these in two winters and have been saved by the cargo liner a few times,the latest was a 4 litre milk jug and not a drop on the carpet.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
QUOTE (hotwheeled @ Oct 20 2010, 01:10 AM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=364728
Hi, i ordered these floor mats and they were not an exact fit . i was led to believe by e-mail that they were a exact fit, rears would have to be cut down to fit and also Pass/ drivers. tried to return them,turned into a nightmare from Marcor Automotive in Canada who does/did (2008 purchase) the distribution for weathertech.

I also ordered the floorliner and Cargo liner at the time.

Good news is that the floorliner trays work awesome...easy out and clean for the front and cargo,not so easy for rear seats.

could not be happier with these. i have had no leaks with these in two winters and have been saved by the cargo liner a few times,the latest was a 4 litre milk jug and not a drop on the carpet.
Thanks hotwheeled for the info! I would like to try the floorliner and cargo liner if they fit well. What year is your Santa Fe? It's too bad this company don't have distributors in big cities so we can look at their products instead of buying from internet...

·
Registered
501 Posts
QUOTE (tby748 @ Oct 20 2010, 06:59 AM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=364766
It's too bad this company don't have distributors in big cities so we can look at their products instead of buying from internet...
At the bottom of the Weatherteck website is a 'Dealer Search'. There are many in Canada, depending on where you live. They may not have the exact fit you need, but you can get a good idea what they look like. Also. some of their prices are better than Weathertech directly. I dealt with a dealer. Very satisfied.

·
Registered
65 Posts
QUOTE (tby748 @ Oct 20 2010, 06:59 AM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=364766
Thanks hotwheeled for the info! I would like to try the floorliner and cargo liner if they fit well. What year is your Santa Fe? It's too bad this company don't have distributors in big cities so we can look at their products instead of buying from internet...
I got the WeatherTech cargo liner for my 2010 (ordered thru JC Whitney) and it fits perfectly. Even has spots to cut out if you wish to use the hooks underneath. had to maneuver it a little to fit, but it IS perfect.

Been meaning to post a picture of it installed for two-months now, but I have the cargo area loaded.

Mike

·
Registered
16 Posts
I purchased the WeatherTech floor liners for my Jeep Patriot and they are great. I am not sure about the Santa Fe because I don't have one yet, but they fit my Jeep perfectly.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Thanks for all the info guys! Unfortunately, there's only one authorized dealer in Quebec... I really think there should be more when you look at the winters we get uphere... But anyway, I'll go with the floorliners/cargoliner since they seem to fit well...

·
Registered
19 Posts
I had experience with weathertech digital fit before for my old 2003 4runner. When I bought the 2010 Santa Fe , the first thing I did was going online and buying set for santa fe 2010. The cargo liner arrived and fits perfectly, but for from and passanger I got a call from weatehrtech that at the time (April 2010) there are no mats available and they will contact me later for that matter. Turns out that if you going to buy mats for 2007 - 2009 they wont fit 2010 because of a different pedal placement and hooks. Now yesterday I checked the website and they got new digitalfit mats for 2010 version with corrected pedal and hooks. Ordered, seems to be on backorder for more then 14 days. Cant wait, coz winter is behind the doors and I'm sick and tired of rubber mats from canadian tire, u cant compare weather tech to anything. They just fit right and are great!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts