Hyundai Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Okay I've found a lot of washer pumps online for the front only for a reasonable price, but I need the pump that does front and rear.

My local Hyundai dealer wants $145!!! for it!!!

I did a search on here for where to get it cheaper, but didn't see any current deals on here. Anyone have a clue? (I'm assuming that I'm gonna be going to the scrap yard)

·
Registered
17,552 Posts
QUOTE (Thick_Accent @ Sep 20 2010, 06:07 PM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=357517
Okay I've found a lot of washer pumps online for the front only for a reasonable price, but I need the pump that does front and rear.

My local Hyundai dealer wants $145!!! for it!!!

I did a search on here for where to get it cheaper, but didn't see any current deals on here. Anyone have a clue? (I'm assuming that I'm gonna be going to the scrap yard)

He's milking you at least 2X retail because he has it and you need it.. Take part number off old pump, and scam around a bunch of the Hyundai dealer sites... Per franchise agreement/requirements,, ALL Hyundai franchise is supposed to have their store on-line.. Use the parts contact form, and see who offers what.

I cna check in morning and see what we sell for... send me a VIN via IM and I'll look sometime tomorrow.

·
Registered
17,552 Posts
Here is price from my guide at my terminal for 2001 Accent with rear wiper -

---> 98510-25100 MOTOR & PUMP ASSY-W/ $71.85

We have 2 on the shelf

1 - 5 of 5 Posts