Hyundai Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
304 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I can't seem to find a hub adapter for our cars is there one that will fit??? I wanna put on a nardi deep corn wheel. And if so how do u begin to take off the stock wheel???

·
Registered
1,656 Posts
I'm curious about this as well-- i'm very glad that the switches and whatnot aren't ON the steering wheel. Good call on the Nardi, by the way.

But it would be nice if there were a step-by-step of putting on an aftermarket steering wheel.

·
Registered
1,656 Posts
Seems a bit complicated when it comes to the horn and SRS. But I am not too proud to avoid having a shop do it for me. :p

I like NRG, and i'm getting kind of excited. Thanks for the info David.

·
Registered
1,534 Posts
no problem, it was something i had saved since i was considering it. but just ended up getting different steering wheel

·
Registered
1,891 Posts
i bought a cheap mazda hub a while ago but havent brought myself to install it yet. I was gonna try to buy a used airbag module simply to get the plug so I could just wire resistors into the plug and it would be plug and play to keep the airbag lights from getting stuck on.

but now my momo prototipo wheel will likely end up in my old F150. add a little class to that POS. haha.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts