Hyundai Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
After few days I might be getting my moms 02 accent gsi I want to upgrade the look of it and am looking at body kits and especally wider more agressive fenders and hoods and what kind of rims can i put on size wise? what are some good but not very expensive upgrades?

·
Registered
22 Posts
do visit to the below site .you will get everything what you want in your
in ur mom's car.
http://www.performancestylingcentre.com.au/
Originally posted by jammie@Jul 27 2004, 02:14 PM
After few days I might be getting my moms 02 accent gsi I want to upgrade the look of it and am looking at body kits and especally wider more agressive fenders and hoods and what kind of rims can i put on size wise? what are some good but not very expensive upgrades?
[snapback]437[/snapback]​

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hi jammie,

Well if I were you I would be looking forward, cause I own a 1996 Accent and have modified it, and still it is going under construction! :D Anyway to help you out I'll show you some pics of my car and tell me what you think of it. Accent seems to be the most car you can't tune, but beleive me, if you search seriously you'll find many things to do!
Check these pics out and give me some feedback!

Tanx
Matt

Attachments

·
Registered
224 Posts
The best place to find out about getting a turbo fitted to your engine would either be by speaking to your local Hyundai garage or trying the web address I put out above

www.CarDomain.com have a lot of modified Accents on their site - you may be able to find one that has been turbo'd and ask the owner how they did it

·
Registered
4 Posts
I found a website thats has alot of performance parts on hyundai's. its in korea and its a little expensive but it seems worh it. here is the linkSharkracing.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts