Hyundai Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anybody know how to adjust the volume so that when an incoming call comes in the volume isn't so loud. I can adjust it once it comes in, but I'd like to set it at a lower beginning level. The way it is from the factory could damage ones ears.

·
Registered
759 Posts
Yes, go into the bluetooth settings through the radio setup button. Go to phone, then go to volume. This is where you can set the standard volume - and change it on the fly as need be.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Does anybody know how to adjust the volume so that when an incoming call comes in the volume isn't so loud. I can adjust it once it comes in, but I'd like to set it at a lower beginning level. The way it is from the factory could damage ones ears.

·
Registered
2 Posts
On my 2014 Santa Fe I went to SETUP then touch SOUND then touch VOLUME RATIO. PHONE is one of three choices. It determines the ring volume. Mine was way too loud when someone called me. My setting was on 44. I lowered it to 18 and the new call ring volume is perfect for my taste. You can set it for any volume level you desire.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts