Hyundai Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
687 Posts
Never used them. I have Xenon Supply and can't say I have been happy. I have a friend who is running DDM HID's and they are perfect. XS has great customer service however.

·
Registered
1,067 Posts
Never used them. I have Xenon Supply and can't say I have been happy. I have a friend who is running DDM HID's and they are perfect. XS has great customer service however.
...Meat,

Other than the knowledge that you paid way too much, what else about the XS product has failed to make you happy?

·
Registered
687 Posts
I had the "triangle" shadows on the first batch of bulbs I've had. It had gaps in the output. After those were replaced I had an issue with fuse that is about 6" from the battery post. It shorts out and my headlights would randomly turn off going down the road. I've replaced that part but it still happens occasionally.

·
Registered
2,408 Posts
I don't mean to highjack this Volt thread, but I'm really happy with the two YFs I've outfitted with DDM HIDs. You get them a week after you order the kit, but they come direct from China. The quality has been there in my opinion, and the price is hard to beat unless you want to gamble on eBay.

·
Registered
223 Posts
Morimoto is the way to go. Its expensive but for a reason unlike XS.

·
Registered
19 Posts
XS ones suck I had them and sent them back immediately. They were no brighter than my halogens. OPT7 55w from Amazon is the best bet. I use them now and they are great. They are also cheaper than XS

1 - 13 of 13 Posts