421 - 429 of 429 Posts

· Premium Member
2,272 Posts
Discussion Starter · #421 ·

· Premium Member
2,272 Posts
Discussion Starter · #422 ·
Orange roses for Mother's Day:

Love the perspective, twisting and forground blur. Unplanned but awesome.

Patterns in the palm. . .

Our yard made a break for the other side of the street, it got caught and cut off. A lone island of grass remains.

Click these thumbnails for the full images.

· Premium Member
2,272 Posts
Discussion Starter · #423 ·
Finally, FINALLY! Got my 3D printer back up and running. Had to do a glass bed modification because the factory bed was so badly warped. This was the most interesting of a group of eggs someone on ThingiVerse made for this past Easter. Probably the longest print I've done at 8 hours and 17 min. I want to do another one and try to melt a small eye bolt into the top so it can hang and spin in the breeze. The top down view is nifty as well.

Remember, these are thumbnails, click for full size image.

· Registered
13,380 Posts
That would be just what I need...the availability to make MORE junk all by myself! ;)

Reactions: Voivod

· Premium Member
2,272 Posts
Discussion Starter · #425 ·
That would be just what I need...the availability to make MORE junk all by myself! ;)
I know, I know. We have a house load of stuff, it's everywhere. Still fun to make a few neat things myself. Have made quite a few upgrades for/to the printer with the printer. And I keep looking for useful things to print. Best so far has been a grocery bag hook:

Incredibly strong, 4, 5 bags at a time easily on the walker. Makes getting the groceries into the house handy.

· Premium Member
2,272 Posts
421 - 429 of 429 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.