Hyundai Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

· Registered
2023 Tucson Limited
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Trying to use the voice recognition and continue to get a message...
"Contacts are not ready to use with Voice Recognition. Please try again later"
Not sure what I might be doing wrong, any help would be great.

Attachments

· Registered
2023 Tucson Limited
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Double check your phone's permissions and make sure that "Tucson" connection has access to contacts. Same thing happened to me and I found that the contacts permission toggle had been turned off, not sure how, but it fixed the issue when I turned it back on.
I have done that and have downloaded the contacts trough the phone menu on the radio and still not working. thanks for the suggestion.

· Registered
2023 Tucson Limited
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Hello, did you ever get your voice recognition problem resolved? I am having the exact same issue with the exact message. My car is 2 weeks old and I've had it to the dealer who also could not fix this. Contacts are not ready for voice recognition you got to resolve and can pass that along to me. Thank you.
I have not got this issue resolved yet.

· Registered
2023 Tucson Limited
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Hello, did you ever get your voice recognition problem resolved? I am having the exact same issue with the exact message. My car is 2 weeks old and I've had it to the dealer who also could not fix this. Contacts are not ready for voice recognition you got to resolve and can pass that along to me. Thank you.
I did finally get the issue resolved by installing the latest software update.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts