Hyundai Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi,

I'm thinking of getting the new I10 and my dealer has the car I would want in the showroom. However, my only hesitation is the windows particularly the back one seem small compared to other vehicles. I didn't notice any issues with the quick test drive I had but its more the manoeuvring. Has anyone who has driven this noticed any issues with visibility?

·
Registered
182 Posts
I have not noticed any obvious issues but I am not the main driver. Her indoors has not mentioned any problem, but not sure if she checks for other road users as much as she should! It does have a great turning circle though so is easy to manoeuvre

·
Registered
315 Posts
I've only driven the original i10 since '08 so can't compare to anything but that, it's slightly worse backing it off the drive because the bottom edge of the window is higher but other than that I haven't noticed any difference in reality.
As Doobs says the turning circle is given as ever so slightly less than the original i10 with the steering maybe even lighter so maneuverability is excellent.

·
Registered
58 Posts
I am a new owner who is picking up a NG i10 next week, but i took one for a lengthy test-drive and found the visibility over my right shoulder was far better than in my existing car, a Renault Clio. I found it very easy to reverse into a small space too with no visibility issues out of the rear window, again, better than my Clio

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks for the replies, all of the main car review sites state the visibility is good, only AA seem to have a problem with it I guess you can read too much on the internet!
I've looked at all the cars in the City car sector and the I10 seems streets ahead of the others, for safety, comfort and no pop out rear windows!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts