Hyundai Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,684 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
finally managed to get a vid shot and uploaded on how the LED signals circulate between the colors. Basically if you want to hold a set color you just click it and it holds that color permanently until you press the button again for circulation.

Just FYI... I was getting yelled at by a rent a pig for parking near a construction site waiting for my wife to arrive as we went to watch a movie with some clients of mine but I didn't have time to pick her up

Concersation goes like this:
Pig:Excuse me, you cant park here
Me:Im waiting for someone to arrive, wait a minute
Pig:hurry up
Me:I know
Rent a pig repeats the same hurry up and I repeat the same I know..... - -

1C8492B3-CB8E-4520-AF87-5B98DEBE5DBA-4841-0000069D31F27DE2_zps3fd17012.mp4 Video by sileightey | Photobucket

·
Registered
65 Posts
Looks like my jacuzzi light. Pretty cool.
Can you turn it on and off? Or does it always do that?

It would be a HUGE ticket here in SoCal, but fun while you were parked.

·
Registered
1,684 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
depends on how it's connected, currently it's connected to the ACC so it's always on when the ignition is on.

Well you could always set it to stay on amber color, that way you wouldn't get a ticket. Has three settings: circulation, breather, and set. circulation goes through all colors, breather kinda dims a set color and lights it up again...

kinda like a phaser, and set means it stays set on a color you choose until you decide to change again.

·
Registered
726 Posts
I had these in another vehicle but had to remove them because of the gate security at Ft Gordon. They refused to let me on post with them. They had the most issues with the blue and red. The purple, green, yellow and orange wasn't that much of an issue to them.

·
Registered
336 Posts
I had these in another vehicle but had to remove them because of the gate security at Ft Gordon. They refused to let me on post with them. They had the most issues with the blue and red. The purple, green, yellow and orange wasn't that much of an issue to them.
yup in certain states you can get a summons if you have lighting that is the same as Emergency/Police/Fire. Blue and Red are usually the colors to skip.

·
Registered
1,684 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
errr, it's not like it's always circulating.... I never leave it circulate the colors.... usually set it to one color and leave it and maybe change a week later to a different one.... the color it's at now is Purple and I prolly will change it next week to another color... but I think purple and pink on a black car with 8k HID's look best... white is kinda too plain and blue kinda feels cheap...

Guess I'll have to update the video later... maybe tomorrow showing all functions MINUS the rent a pig lol..... plus I can show how the dual beam projectors look..... would be good to show

·
Registered
176 Posts
Colors/legality or not. That's pretty neat. =)

·
Registered
1,684 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
let's be honest, what fun things ARE legal :D

down in Austria you can't even change your rims.... I once got a VI summons just for SLIGHTLY tinting my front parking lamps blue to make them more white (this was WAAAAAAAAY before LED's were common and back then using light paint was the only way to color your bulbs *in 2000*)

·
Registered
1,684 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
1 - 10 of 10 Posts