Hyundai Forums banner

21 - 24 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
I accessed the hyundai creta windows OS by pressing setting button for 5 second then clicking left top and then clicking right top and then clicking 5 time in the center top then i entered password 0744. Then the system screen opened and i accidently clicked start button then "suspend". Now my screen is off i am.unable to start it again. Somebody help me with this issue. thank you in advance.

·
Registered
1 Posts
I have a
You can do this without any usb.
1-Just click a few sec on the config button and it should show you the device information.
2-In that screen click top left corner once, top right corner once, and 5 times at the top center where the time is.
3-After doing this it should ask you for a password, which is 0744 and this will open a menu.
4-Search for the Ignore driving restriction option and ignore alternator signal and mark both checkboxes.

After doing this you can watch videos from your usb without any problem while driving.

Unfortunately this option resets when you turn off the truck so you will have to do this again every time you get in. It takes less than a min so i personally dont mind.

Hope this helps
I’ve follow your instructions but the password is incorrect, is there any other password for it?

·
Registered
738 Posts
You want to watch videos while you are driving?

You might think me just a bit odd, but I find that when I am driving my car it is always better to be watching the view out front through the windscreen.

It's why in this country watching video is illegal - and any screen showing videos must not be in a position where the driver can see it.
Exactly. Wonder what those wanting this are planning to use it for. Driving and watching a movie??

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

·
Registered
2 Posts
You can do this without any usb.
1-Just click a few sec on the config button and it should show you the device information.
2-In that screen click top left corner once, top right corner once, and 5 times at the top center where the time is.
3-After doing this it should ask you for a password, which is 0744 and this will open a menu.
4-Search for the Ignore driving restriction option and ignore alternator signal and mark both checkboxes.

After doing this you can watch videos from your usb without any problem while driving.

Unfortunately this option resets when you turn off the truck so you will have to do this again every time you get in. It takes less than a min so i personally dont mind.

Hope this helps
I attempted these steps on my 2015 Sonata, and had no success. Any suggestions for this model?

21 - 24 of 24 Posts