Hyundai Forums banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hu guys, since is possible play video from USB port, there will be some way to cancel the restriction to see the video in motion? Another subject, will be possible to remove the warning screen each time the NAV screen is turned on?

·
Registered
Drives : Nissan NV200 Flies : Rans S6ES
14,360 Posts
Hu guys, since is possible play video from USB port, there will be some way to cancel the restriction to see the video in motion?
How does the media player know your in motion? Knowing that will give you a clue how to bypass the restriction.

·
Registered
738 Posts
There are devices that unlock features that are disabled during driving but not for any Hyundai vehicles (that I know of). Google LockPick

·
Registered
2,007 Posts
no possible at all if your is running on android. If your is wince7.0 - yes, it will play video, but you need to unlock the screen...see my thread about that.

·
Registered
152 Posts
If you have a WinCe headunit (with carlink!) sometimes pressing the reset button while the car is driving tricks the system to think you're parked. problem is once you actually stop, the system fixes itself and you need to reset it again for the thing to work.

I personally didnt get any luck with that file to unlock the system semco

·
Registered
107 Posts
@semco I saw your post about playing a video on the head unit screen but never tried it. The question is: would it be possible to take the AV signal out from the HU and play it on other screens? I am thinking maybe to have some AV media files that I can take out from the HU and play it on the screens that I have behind the head rests of the seats - for kids...

·
Registered
2,007 Posts
kinda really strange as I know many people with wince unlocked their units...plz check the thread then as I gave steps and file..if you need a file I can send it over to you then again..

·
Registered
2,007 Posts
it would be possible if you will make video out...Personally Id prefer to buy a new with Video out,,,,,actually, not....I will install this weekend my old DVD headrests, slightly different in color, but it is OK....When I was having DVD/TV in the head unit on my old toyota it wasn't good enough to watch movies for child, she was sitting crooked,,,,and I had to pull the seat back all the way down in order to have more visible angle....Other point is you will win nothing buying only LCD screens vs DVD players....and connect these 2 screens to the head unit....Instead of that, now I can listening to my music, my wife can watch/listening to her stuff, my kid can watch movies...they have own stuff thru headphones and I use speakers...easy in my point of view...

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
no possible at all if your is running on android. If your is wince7.0 - yes, it will play video, but you need to unlock the screen...see my thread about that.
yes, my unit runs wince7.0
I see in your thread that is necessary to go to the OS. But what I like to do, is cancel the restriction without leaving of the native application, just as I did in my previous car, using a software code was possible to cancel the restriction...

·
Registered
152 Posts
kinda really strange as I know many people with wince unlocked their units...plz check the thread then as I gave steps and file..if you need a file I can send it over to you then again..
I downloaded your explore.guid and added it to the root folder of 3 USB drives
i held down the gear button (which is on the bottom right) and that only brought me to the headunit's version number and other information

Even followed another tutorial where the guy went into the Nav update screen and it loaded the windows enviroment. non of these worked for me and the manual says the headunit is running WinCe 7

·
Registered
2,007 Posts
so probably the middle eastern model has different setup vs european then,,,,,where your model was built then?

·
Registered
152 Posts
The car itself was built in the Czech republic, not sure abut the headunit itself. It has no SD card slot and it has a feature called "carlink!" for mirroring your phone to the screen

·
Registered
24 Posts
@EpicKLF this is very interesting. Could you make a photo of the version of the SW and FW of your head unit ? If you press the settings button for 5 seconds it should pop up.

I have a TLe version of the Tucson made in Nosovice in Czech Republic, but it seems we have a different SW revisions.

Mine revisions are:

SW: TL.EU.SOP.20.004
FW: TL.EU.SOP.20.004
Nav:TL.EU.SOP.08.45.68

·
Registered
152 Posts
@EpicKLF this is very interesting. Could you make a photo of the version of the SW and FW of your head unit ? If you press the settings button for 5 seconds it should pop up.

I have a TLe version of the Tucson made in Nosovice in Czech Republic, but it seems we have a different SW revisions.

Mine revisions are:

SW: TL.EU.SOP.20.004
FW: TL.EU.SOP.20.004
Nav:TL.EU.SOP.08.45.68
Sorry for the delay. here are the details of my system.

Seems we have very different versions...

·
Registered
24 Posts
Thank you for your info. It seems it is a completely different unit.. .what I have is based on LG LAN5020EHTL.. .with a very old FW.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Any luck getting your display unlocked for video in motion. I just bought a new tucson 2018 with the same smart car display and I have been having no luck removing the restriction.

Many thanks

·
Registered
1 Posts
Any luck getting your display unlocked for video in motion. I just bought a new tucson 2018 with the same smart car display and I have been having no luck removing the restriction.

Many thanks
You can do this without any usb.
1-Just click a few sec on the config button and it should show you the device information.
2-In that screen click top left corner once, top right corner once, and 5 times at the top center where the time is.
3-After doing this it should ask you for a password, which is 0744 and this will open a menu.
4-Search for the Ignore driving restriction option and ignore alternator signal and mark both checkboxes.

After doing this you can watch videos from your usb without any problem while driving.

Unfortunately this option resets when you turn off the truck so you will have to do this again every time you get in. It takes less than a min so i personally dont mind.

Hope this helps

·
Registered
12 Posts
You want to watch videos while you are driving?

You might think me just a bit odd, but I find that when I am driving my car it is always better to be watching the view out front through the windscreen.

It's why in this country watching video is illegal - and any screen showing videos must not be in a position where the driver can see it.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts