Hyundai Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter #1
Hello all

I would like to share my video that i made for repairing the folding side mirror.
That issue was happened because of broken the plastic gear so i change it with metal gear

Here the link. Enjoy 馃檭
Santa fe

Registered
We鈥檙e very jealous that our N.A SF doesn鈥檛 have power folding mirror along with mirror puddle light built in like your SF, Thanks for the quick fast forwarding video but it was too quick and making my head spin at the same time lol. Would be nice if you can slow it down a bit for viewers to see but then again I don鈥檛 think anyone has the power folding feature . Thanks for sharing and great job btw!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Registered
I wouldn't want motorized folding mirrors with our winters. The puddle light would be nice, though. There's even a blocked cut-out at the bottom of the mirror stem. Maybe somebody could install an LED there, wired into the door handle light circuit.

Registered
Discussion Starter #4
We鈥檙e very jealous that our N.A SF doesn鈥檛 have power folding mirror along with mirror puddle light built in like your SF, Thanks for the quick fast forwarding video but it was too quick and making my head spin at the same time lol. Would be nice if you can slow it down a bit for viewers to see but then again I don鈥檛 think anyone has the power folding feature . Thanks for sharing and great job btw!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

thank you for watching and yes the video is too fast because its too long next time i'll try to make it x2 fast time

BTW this my first time to editing video 馃槄

1 - 5 of 5 Posts