Hyundai Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
At slower speeds (20-40MPH) I feel slight vibrations in the gas pedal. Nothing serious but I feel the difference compared to my other cars. The vibrations go away at higher speeds. Is it normal for Hyundai and I have to learn to do with this or something can be done about it?

Thanks!

·
Registered
102 Posts
QUOTE (Kameha @ Apr 26 2010, 06:54 PM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=317101
At slower speeds (20-40MPH) I feel slight vibrations in the gas pedal. Nothing serious but I feel the difference compared to my other cars. The vibrations go away at higher speeds. Is it normal for Hyundai and I have to learn to do with this or something can be done about it?

Thanks!

I have the same issue with my Nata. I went to the dealership and was told its nothing to worry about. So I asked to test drive a few other vehicles , 07 and a 08, and they both did the same thing at about 40 to 45 mph. After that I was sure it was something the cars does but it doesnt effect anything in a bad way. I could be wrong but if those 2 other vehicles did the same thing, the 07 had like 1700 miles and the 08 had like 12 miles, I just stopped worring about.

·
Banned
4,119 Posts
Have you actually READ the OP's post, Miami? He's talking about a VIBRATION.......................................... Miami, wake up. Or at least put your glasses on.

·
Banned
4,119 Posts
It could also be the tires, too much pressure in them? Try lowering to 32 and test again? One of the advantages of our Drive-by-Wire system is that it eliminates any vibrations in the gas pedal.

·
Banned
7,070 Posts
QUOTE (mamamia @ Apr 26 2010, 06:47 PM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=317130
Have you actually READ the OP's post, Miami? He's talking about a VIBRATION.......................................... Miami, wake up. Or at least put your glasses on.
I know and I did. It is just the Click, Snap, Crackle, or Pop can be felt at the 20 MPH mark that he mentioned, and it got so bad Hyundai had

to issue a TSB. Is this his problem? Most likely not, but when you daily feel a sensation in your Pedal that you have never experienced

in any other Car, why it was worth a mention. :thumbsup:

·
Banned
4,119 Posts
QUOTE (MiamiLX @ Apr 26 2010, 09:25 PM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=317142
It is just the Click, Snap, Crackle, or Pop can be felt at the 20 MPH mark that he mentioned, and it got so bad Hyundai had to issue a TSB.
??? What TSB? What got so bad? That one-time click is just that, a click, though true, it's not consistent, it can be felt more, sometimes less, sometimes not at all.... and in various low speeds, anywhere between 2 and 10 mph (I don't think it ever waits to reach 20).

But, again, that has absolutely nothing to do with the vibrations the OP has been complaining about...........

·
Registered
17,552 Posts
Throttle pedal is connected to nothing,, just a plastic mount bolted to floor, with the pedal itself and a position sensor... look under dash at it and see it. Only thing connected to it is a wire harness connector.

Periodically you might experience side effects of ABS self test, that normal, drive on.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts