Hyundai Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I went to the Volkswagen showroom & was interested in the Vento Trendline. I was told it is out of production and that I will have to go in for the Comfortline or Highline! Upon asking why it is not available, the person told me that since there is no demand for it, the company has stopped production. This sounds ridiculous to me! Here they have lost a customer (I am sure there must be more like me), and they say there is no demand? I mean, each brand tries to win over customers with an entry level model at least to those wanting to upgrade to a higher car? To me it just appeared just a cleverness from Volkswagen trying to force you to buy a higher model.

·
Premium Member
2,198 Posts
So. . . they should keep up production, produce thousand of units in the hopes that after checking it out you don't go buy an Accent or something else entry level? If it's not selling it's not selling and because one person might be interested is hardly reason for a manufacturer to continue to produce a non seller.

·
Premium Member
2,198 Posts
Well the Jetta is still on their site. Two models from what I saw. Maybe in his market they stopped selling it to focus on SUVs like so many other manufacturers have. The Jetta has been a top selling for. . . forever. I don't know what's going on here.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts