Hyundai Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm about to buy the Sonata in Ventation Red,I've seen it at a dealer in Queens,not a good dealer but the car is beautiful in person,it came with wood accents on the doors.I still love the White pearl,hard to get and $200 more

·
Registered
20 Posts
Congrats! Although I'm pretty sure the color is called Venetian Red.

I have been told that color is the most popular for the Sonata and has been selling like hotcakes. White looks good too, but I was never a big fan. Take a look at Indigo Blue and the black; the black especially for the Ltd looks really, really nice with the extra accents.

·
Registered
603 Posts
QUOTE (oliver60 @ May 4 2010, 09:50 PM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=319656
I'm about to buy the Sonata in Ventation Red,I've seen it at a dealer in Queens,not a good dealer but the car is beautiful in person,it came with wood accents on the doors.I still love the White pearl,hard to get and $200 more
I could be wrong, but if you saw the car with wood accents, it wasnt an SE. The SEs have dark plastic accents on the inside.

·
Registered
740 Posts
QUOTE (DonRich90 @ May 5 2010, 02:13 PM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=319868
The other colors are nice but Venetian Red is the fastest, no matter what Bixll tells ya! :whistling:

Don
Well the white pearl gets less bugs on the hood and grill, the red gets more thereby making your car heavier , and that my friend slows you down.... :whistling: :innocent: LOL

Yeah my and bixll got White.......

Seriously,
I am dying to see an interior with the wood tone pieces... Anyone with this PLEASE take pics of doors and dash for me.......

1 - 7 of 7 Posts