Hyundai Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So far the only colors that I've liked on the Sonata are the venetian and the indigo simply because I like bright colors.
I'm just not so sure on which color will be the color that I'll be set on.
What are your opinions on which color you like better?

·
Registered
594 Posts
QUOTE (CSK @ May 25 2010, 01:28 AM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=326047
So far the only colors that I've liked on the Sonata are the venetian and the indigo simply because I like bright colors.
I'm just not so sure on which color will be the color that I'll be set on.
What are your opinions on which color you like better?
To my mind the Sonata's "fluidic" shape needs either a shiny clean car that sparkles or bright colors. I let my 20 yo daughter chose the color and she was between the two colors that you are considering and ended up choosing the red.

·
Registered
267 Posts
Obviously, I like the Venetian Red :thumbsup: . I parked my car at the dealer's lot last week where he had a good selection of new Sonatas in just about all of the colors. My Venetian Red SE just stood out and, IMHO, looked the sharpest and the sportiest. My only other choice would be black.

Don

·
Registered
23 Posts
Between those two colors, definitely the red. The indigo blue is more like a deep purple in the sunlight ... it just ruins the sporty look of the car, IMHO. It looks like a color that belongs on, say, an Accord? :grin:

(That said, if you love the indigo, go with it. You're the one who has to drive it - pick something you like!)

·
Registered
589 Posts
This car looks the best in red indeed. The blue is more of a purple to me. I saw all the colors, and the red was the best by far, so got that one.

·
Registered
14 Posts
I have the Indigo Blue. It might be my eyes, but I don't see the purple as much as others seem to see it. What I like about it is the way the chrome stands out in contrast to it. Also, I like the gray/charcoal interior that comes with this indigo. I have had nothing but compliments about the color as well.

But, od course, it is always a matter of personal preference.

·
Registered
78 Posts
I had resolved to not buy a red car this time around, but the only SE on a local lot when I wanted to test drive was a Venetian Red. The color just looks right.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts